Are you looking for aquarium maintenance in Phoenix?
We’ve been providing fish tank maintenance in Arizona for more than 20 years, and there are many reasons why we’ve been trusted for so long.
It’s not only about the convenience of fish food delivery … even though we do that.
It’s not only about the meticulous, careful cleaning of gravel, filters, and decor … even though we do that.
It’s not only about the fact that we use clean RODI water for changes … and yes, we do that too.
What makes our aquarium maintenance service truly stand out is our technician’s sincere desire to keep your livestock healthy and happy, as well as his genuine commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
When you choose Seatech for aquarium maintenance in Phoenix, you get all of that plus some.
- Jimmie will visit your home or office to clean your fish tank, usually twice a month, at scheduled times that are convenient for you.
- He will replenish your stock of flaked and frozen fish food, while ensuring that your pets get the nutrients they need with the right menu items.
- He can offer additional services for your aquarium habitat as needed, such as vitamin supplements for the fish.
- You can rest assured that the water changes will be completed with the best water possible. We only use RODI water, and we stand by our belief in its effectiveness in keeping your tank cleaner and your fish healthier.
- During the scheduled visits, Jimmie will also clean and replace the decor, gravel, and filters. It requires expertise to do so properly and safely, and it can be a time consuming process. We’ll be happy to take that responsibility off your hands. In fact, we enjoy doing it, and that’s part of what makes us the trusted company for aquarium maintenance in Phoenix.
- We make every effort to keep your aquarium and your home as spotless — and dry — as it was before we got there. We call it our white glove approach, and we stand by our work.
To top it all off, Jimmie’s trained and skilled eyes will identify any issues you should be aware of, such as filters that are not optimal, fish that are sick, livestock that are incompatible, and pH or temperature levels that are not ideal for your aquarium habitat. While he’s there, you can also ask him any questions you have about how to maintain your fish tank, feed your fish, add the best plants, choose the proper lighting, and virtually anything else you want to know about your aquarium.
Contact us today for aquarium maintenance services that will simplify your routine and keep your pets healthier and happier.